I found this and thought it was quite an interesting checklist on life:-
You’re emitting positive energy when you:
1. Being aware of your dark side and weaknesses, and are willing to grow towards healing and strength. Positive energy is about movement.
2. See the positive qualities in other people. Positive energy values other positive qualities.
3. Feel compassion towards yourself and the world (we’re all doing the best we can!)
4. Listen to – and try to understand – other perspectives, regardless of how different. Positive energy is open minded.
5. Give the benefit of the doubt. Positive people don’t judge quickly.
6. Express your true self in thoughts and actions, gently and honestly (and free others to do the same!). Positive energy is honest.
7. Share your negative thoughts and emotions. Positive energy admits the negative.
8. Celebrate the success and happiness of other people. Positive energy appreciates success.
9. Feel fear and defeat, and keep persevering anyway. Positive energy doesn’t deny negative emotions and helps you build resilience.
10. Follow your dreams and desires
You’re not emitting positive energy when you:
1. Ignore your dark side and weaknesses (and then act them out). Negative energy isn’t honest.
2. Focus on other people’s mistakes and weaknesses. Negative energy is critical.
3. Obsess about being perfect; whether it’s at work, at home, or with your appearance (or other people’s!). Negative energy strives for perfection.
4. Try to change other people’s perspectives and opinions. Negative energy wants everyone to be of one mind.
5. Try to please people constantly and ignore your own needs. Negative energy isn’t balanced.
6. Let other people’s moods and energy dictate your own.
7. Swallow your negative thoughts and emotions.
8. Resent the successes and joys of others. Negative energy is jealous.
9. Allow fear and cynicism to harden your heart and color your perspective. Negative energy revolves around fear and bitterness.
10. Ignore your goals, plans, and passions. Negative energy suffocates your dreams.